Plan your visit to Somerleyton
Opening Times 2017
The hall and gardens will be open on from 10am until 5pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays from Thursday 13th April to Thursday 28th September. Entrance to the hall is by tour only. Tours last 45 minutes and run regularly from 11.30am until 3pm. Please note Wednesday is garden ONLY.
Our wonderful music events this year will be a wonderful occasion. To buy tickets, select HALL or HALL AND GARDENS tickets for your preferred date - the music is free of charge.
Hall & Gardens Admissions
- All tickets also include access to the Kitchen Garden Cafe, Maze and Gift Shop.
Admission Charges 2017
|Hall & Gardens||Gardens Only|
|Child (5 - 16 yrs)||£6.50||£4.90|
|Family ticket:||£30 (2 adults, up to 4 children)||£19.95|
|Annual Pass:||£25.75 Adult / £22.75 Over 60's / £15.75 Child|
|Family Annual Pass:||£61.75 (for 2 adults and up to 4 children)|
|Private tours:||For half-day & evening visits please contact Estate Office|
For groups of 20 or more:
£1.20 discount per person to Gardens Only
£1.20 discount per person to Hall & Gardens
To make a group booking please email email@example.com
Somerleyton Hall reserves the right to alter the opening hours and dates as necessary.
Events at Somerleyton
Find out what's happening this year at Somerleyton
- All areas of the Hall that are open to the public are accessible by wheelchair (wheelchairs available on request).
- All areas of the garden are accessible, though paths can be tricky. Grass areas can be used for moving around.
- There are two disabled toilets at the top of gardens and also in the Winter Garden.
- Sorry no dogs allowed except guide dogs.